As I’ve mentioned in my previous post, we had an early holy week getaway that Radley and I experienced an early little easter fun! We stayed at The Manor, Camp John Hay in Baguio and I was just so happy that there’s easter activities for kids! I really wanted to start jumping into the fun activities there but we have our itenerary for the day. So next day, when everybody decided to stay in the hotel after strawberry picking, I said to myself “finally!” I’m just dead excited! When Radley and I were ready, the fog got thicker that we can’t see anything! And later started raining. Oh well not our day again! Radley was really excited and would peek in the window and would smile and point at the activity area which makes me feel bad because I wanted to bring him there but its just out of my control, we just stayed at the hotel too and play!
(look how thick the fog was!)
(sorry for the crappy shot, I just print scrint this in my video because I forgot to take a picture. Haha!)
There’s Ice cream corner, egg painting, candy store, playground, butterfly garden, and more! Entrance Fee: 100PHP per head for kids and 50PHP for adults. On our third day, also our last day at The Manor, Radley and I finally went to the Easter Funland! We weren’t able to enjoy everything because we need to check-out and move to another hotel inside Camp John Hay but he enjoyed even for a little time and thats important! :) So many things we want to do but we have limited time, we took photos instead and its for free! Lol!
here’s our magical ride! Hehe… 50PHP for 15mins. Not bad! Radley loves it! :)
That’s all of our Baguio Easter Fun because Le Monet Hotel didn’t have any activity during our stay. 20th of April Easter Day, we had a simple gathering with Hub’s family at Alabang. Adults played Russian Poker (I’m not included because I look after Radley and chase after him. Lol!), kids had egg hunting in the afternoon! It was a fun and tiring day! :)
How Do You Handle Your Toddler During Long Drives?
My toddler at 16months is super active! He can’t stay put even for few minutes, he would play all day, dance, and more! Its a challenge for us mommies to keep them calm and happy during long drives where they can’t move around and play!
We had an early Holy Week getaway, from Apr12-16 at Baguio but had a night at Subic.
Radley was easy to manage during the long drive, thank God! What I did? Magic! Hahaha! Kidding! Anyway, I have researched guidelines on how to manage toddlers during long drives/travel and I have my top 5 magic below what works for my little boy. :)
1. Brought his all time favorite snacks!!!
2. Downloaded a movie on my phone (despicable me 1 & 2, turbo)
3. Have his favorite toy (gun and spoon)
4. We had a counting game (he loves it! He counts 1-5)
5. And the most important thing that works like magic is………ME! Haha! Because he’ll nurse until he fell asleep and thats it! Magic! Lol!
I hope you find this helpful mommies! Do you have other ways of handling your toddlers? Share them below, I’d love to know them and might work for Radley next time! :)
meanwhile this is Radley, super excited as we get out of the car, he asked to have his selfie in the fireplace! Lol!
When theres music he’ll dance and if he sees where the speaker is, he’ll dance all the more! 😂 Ya, he got it from me. 🙈 #joseradley #toddlerlife #happytoddler #baguio2014
Saw this at SCTEX exit earlier today.
Hahaha! Really made our day! So funny!😂
Bathing towels for Radley and….. me. Lol! 😁 purchased these few weeks ago at Watsons for only 69php each! 👍👶🛀🚿 #cheapfinds #toddlerbathingessentials
Fresh Organic Avocado with Vanilla Smoothie for Radley and me! 👍 (Radley’s consuming the other glass)
This is the last photo of me and mom, before her operation.
I love you mama, I know you are in a pain-free place now. I’m missing you everyday!
I don’t know who to call now when I need an expert mommy advice, but I know you’ll guide me through.
Rest in Peace Mama. I love you so much!!!
Let us all pray for the healing of Angelita Aranda (my mom) and Jam Vhille Sebastian (my friend).
Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,
You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from their body.
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.
Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from their heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.
As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.
All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.
I highly recommend these juices I bought from Juice Right. These are all Organic and NO PRESERVATIVES!!!
During this time we must all be aware of whatever food we eat and its contents. Lets fight Cancer! Be healthy! Eat real food and drink real juice!
You can visit their FB page: http://facebook.com/juicerightph or their instagram account http://instagram.com/juicerightph
They cater in Las Piñas, Parañaque (BF homes) and Alabang areas for now.
Radley at 15 months —- Toddler Development
How many words can he say? What statements, phrases can he understand? What can he do during this age?
I’m a proud and excited mom! Haha! Anyway, I’d like to share Radley’s developments. :)
Radley’s Vocabulary as of today:
1. Daddy (he started very early with this word)
2. Mom/Mama/Mommy (all me! Haha!)
6. Tsssss (sound effects ng fireworks lol)
8. Bang (gun)
9. Di (no)
11. Bi (baby)
13. Ich (me in german)
15. Com (corn)
What Radley Understands?
1. Where’s mom/dad/lolo/ninang/lola/tita/creamy (cat)? Then he’ll point the person.
2. You want to go out? / gusto mo lumabas? Then he’ll nod and will get his crocs
3. Radley get the ball. -he will get it and give it to his dad
4. Radley get the ____ and give to ______
5. You want to drive? / gusto mo drive?
6. Where’s the moon? / airplane / birds / fish / light
7. Where’s your nose? — he’ll touch his nose
8. Hug mommy/daddy
9. Sino bad?
10. Do you like this? / gusto mo? — he’ll answer with a nod.
11. Are you bored? - nod to say yes.
13. What do you want to watch? —- he’ll get a dvd and will show me or his dad
14. Open / Close
15. Are you hungry? / gutom na?
16. You like this (food)?
17. Wait for mommy
18. San masakit? (He’ll show where)
Radley the Explorer!
1. Can climb at anything! He’ll find ways to climb at something.
2. He can dance, every week he manages to add something in his choreo. Lol!
3. He can play hide and seek
4. RUNS very fast!
5. Exploring music instruments (piano, guitars and drums)
6. Can get any phone and pretend he’s talking to someone
7. Can return his toys to where he gets it.
8. Knows how to open bottles
9. Can sip in any cup/glass
10. Can use straw
11. Can eat alone
12. Can hazzard a car
13. Can operate wiper in car’s windshield
14. Opens book and point at the drawings
15. Will get his photo albums and will look at it and will smile if he see familiar faces
16. Play a remote car
17. Can throw a ball
18. Can click a mouse (computer)
19. Will help me with clothes when I put them in our cabinets.
20. He knows what exactly he wants and will whine if I don’t understand him. Lol!
21. Can knock at the door. Legit! With close hand.
22. He can brush his teeth.
23. Knows how to wash his hands
24. Knows what to do with hand sanitizer
And so many other words, phrases and things that I might forgot to include. I’m excited for more words he’ll say and words he’ll clearly pronounce and the things he’ll do and learn.
At this age, let them explore! Let them play! Experience is the best teacher but always guide your child. :)
1/22 older »